quarter info bout me..

kuala lumpur, gombak, Malaysia
~i need so much love from God,family.. shafix and also my true girlfriends... ~used to addict with pink color but now is moving towards colorful.. like them =)much! ~architect to be.. insyallah.. anak no 2 yg stubborn~ ~fun-loving petite size creature on earth that might be a good friend to u...=P

bless them~

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

marriage is a must for me~ HAHA

hye dear~ marriage is not just for me.. but for everyone to make the life meaningful and wonderful every moment.. for having a loyal and legal relationship with the forever partner.. =)
insyallah everyone might feel the same and will be facing this through our life~ 

for a girl, marriage is such an amazing day and cannot be describe as wonderful by saying.. but it feels deeply inside our heart that saying 'how amaze if the marriage is mine'~ ohh... hehe

me and cousins, alysa n adila






 my deari kak fiza






my dearie cousin, alysa and kak fiza




haha im just disturbing my cousin's wedding for having the photographs.. who cares? as long as i like it!! yeaha!.. 
orait, im presenting the real bride~



the pretty superb bride, kak anith~










cousin,haris n my sister, wani





my dearie cousins~ 


  amazing right? when it will come to me?? hehe only He knows... insyaAllah~
btw, these pictures are all taken  during my cousin wedding, kak anith and abg nepy.. hope their marriage will last forever and love between them will last till the end of time.. and having a good and happy family~ amiinnn...

after the wedding.. time to kemas2~heeeee-






wedding is prepared by: the bride a.k.a the owner, kak anith, helped by assistant kak piza, me and family.. special thanks to everyone who support and lending your hand for brighting up this wedding event.. supperb!!! cantekkk!!!

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Mignon McLaughlin 


daa~ xoxo love wedding!


2 comments:

  1. wahhh..!!
    mmg superb abeh la atin ;)
    sgt sumill!!
    when will b ur turn? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. erk??? hehehe no komen... just pray for me.... hehehehe~

    ReplyDelete