quarter info bout me..

kuala lumpur, gombak, Malaysia
~i need so much love from God,family.. shafix and also my true girlfriends... ~used to addict with pink color but now is moving towards colorful.. like them =)much! ~architect to be.. insyallah.. anak no 2 yg stubborn~ ~fun-loving petite size creature on earth that might be a good friend to u...=P

bless them~

Friday, January 14, 2011

mama the most precious~

salam friends~ today i'd like to say to the world that I LOVE MY MAMA SO SO SO MUCH!!!!
haha even though you guys might feel the same.. but i love my mama more than u... of coss la kan.. mama i...
btw, what i want to focus on here, is that how the way she treated me as a daughter.. rosed up  me until now and the way she showered me with her ultimate love..
but sometimes, i made mistakes towards her.. making such a sour ugly face ignoring her say.. hmmm sorry mama.. i didn't meant it.. but i have done  it ..ops! anyway.. i want to share something with u.. hehe i have been a pregnant lady! haha acting in uia~ haha but the purpose of doing that is to make a short film,to learn  the barrier free design to suit with unable person like a pregnant lady... so here i come~ HAHAHA 









muke ade gaya mama wanna be kan? haha suma org pecaye kot.. lawak2.. i blom kawen la.. cmne nk pregnant~ kiki..

ini saje.. daaa~ salam

No comments:

Post a Comment